Wednesday, January 21, 2004
Top 10 trends for 2003
-- how much will they carry over?
1. The U.S. made awesome gains in productivity
2. The U.S. began to massively export white-collar jobs
3. India emerged as a great economic power
4. Spam, worms and viruses threaten the Internet.
5. Hostile powers showed signs of softening to escape the U.S. hit list.
6. Japan on the rise.
7. Europe on the decline.
8. Republicans on a roll.
9. Mutual funds fell from grace.
10. Life expectancy continued to rise dramatically.