Core Beliefs of the Wadical White Wing
1) Being a drug addict is a moral failure and a crime, unless you're a rich conservative. Then it's an illness and you need our prayers for your recovery.
2) The United States should get out of the United Nations, and our highest national priority is enforcing U.N. resolutions against Iran/Iraq.
3) Government should relax regulation of Big Business and Big Money but crack down on individuals who use marijuana to relieve the pain of illness.
4) Standing Tall for America, means firing your workers and moving their jobs to India.
5) Multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation.
6) The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in speeches while slashing veterans' benefits and combat pay.
7) A good way to fight terrorism is to belittle our long-time allies, then demand their cooperation and money.
8) HMOs and insurance companies have the interest of the public at heart.
9) Providing health care to all Iraqis is sound policy. Providing health care to all Americans is socialism.
10) Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush's daddy made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with him and a bad guy when Bush needed a 'we can't find Bin Laden' diversion.
11) A president lying about an extramarital affair is an impeachable offense. A president lying to enlist support for a war in which thousands die is solid defense policy.
12) The public has a right to know about Hillary's cattle trades, but George Bush's driving record is none of our business.
13) What Bill Clinton did in the 1960s is of vital national national interest, but what Bush did in the '80s is irrelevant.
14) Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is communist, but trade with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony.